5 hilarious Eurovision games
The wait is over. The Eurovision final is a matter of hours away. If, like us, you're struggling to contain yourself, you'll love our 5 Eurovision games. For extra kitsch, head down to the pound shop for some marvellous prizes. Daim bars, masks and funny glasses are a must.
1. Pin the tail...
...on the Presenter... or Graham Norton. Blindfolded of course. "Pin the moustache" would also be a winer.
2. Eurovision Bingo
Win a point for each time you spot:
- Topless male dancers
- Presenters changing outfits during the event
- Presenters changing hairstyles during the event (double points)
- A national costume
- A national instrument
- On-stage rain
- A country giving 12 points to its neighbour
- Heavy metal (as good as guaranteed in at least one Eastern European enty)
- Connections lost to countries during the scoring process
3. Eurovision lottery
Pick your country. If it wins, you have to sing the winning song at the end of the night.
4. For the braniacs
Name 3 facts about each country represented as they come up. Gain a point for each correct fact. The person with the most points wins.
5. For the well travelled guests
Name each capital city for each country BEFORE Graham Norton does.