Cod en papilotte
- Preheat a fan oven to 180 deg C.
- Cut a 30cm length each of baking paper and foil. Lay the foil in a large baking tray. Lay the baking paper on top.
- Arrange the carrot battons, courgette slices and tomatoes randomly on the baking paper.
- Place most of the basil leaves in 2 separate piles on top of the vegetables (leaving a few for garnish) and lay the cod fillets on top of the basil.
- Lay a dollop of the sundried tomato mix on top of each cod loin/fillet.
- Drizzle a good glug of olive oil and a good glug of the wine all over the fish and vegetables.
- Season everything with salt and pepper.
- Taking the edges of the baking paper and bringing them together to fold over in the centre, wrap up the baking paper to seal the fish and vegetables inside.
- Repeat with the foil to seal the baking paper parcel within the foil.
- Cook in the oven for 25 minutes. If the cod is cooked it should be starting to fall apart and should be piping hot in the middle.
- For a bit of drama, serve the parcel at the table, cutting it open with a knife to let out the gorgeous aromas. Ganish with the remaining basil leaves.
We love Olive Branch's sun dried tomato mix with this recipe - the capers, olives & garlic go brilliantly.