Harissa salmon and herby couscous
- Preheat a fan oven to 180 deg C.
- Thoroughly mix the ground coriander, harissa, lemon zest and half the lemon juice in the bottom of a large bowl.
- Gently score the salmon fillets and place them in the bowl and cover them in the marinade. Leave for at least half an hour.
- Place salmon on baking tray and cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Place your couscous in a heatproof bowl. Pour in enough freshly boiled water as per the instructions on your couscous packet, stir, cover and leave for 5 minutes.
- Add the olive oil, remaining lemon juice and most of the fresh chopped herbs (leaving a few herbs for the garnish), season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Create a bed of spinach leaves onto which to put your herby couscous on each plate.
- Lay your salmon on top of the couscous (I gently flaked mine).
- Garnish with leftover fresh herbs and lemon wedge.
- Serve immediately, with a green vegetable like broccoli.