Getting old friends together - Gin & Cucumber
Spring evenings are warming up so you can start to look to more refreshing drinks that promise of the long balmy summer nights ahead.
Get your friends together with these two old friends: Gin and cucumber.
The beauty here is in the simplicity. Which means more time with your friends.
- Throw some ice into a long glass.
- Pour over a measure (or two - we’re not judging) of your favourite Gin. We are big fans of Sipsmith London Dry.
- Top up with Qcumber - a lip-smackingly fresh cucumber-based soft drink that launched last year. You can buy is all over the place from deli’s to Ocado and Majestic.
- Add a slice of cucumber and a slice of lemon or lime.
- For a fine finishing touch, top with some borage – a brilliant summer herb with a scent of cucumber.
- Sit back and enjoy the company of old friends.