Tips for the Gluten Free Entertainer
Gluten free doesn’t mean fun free. Not any more. Treat a friend to these 5 gourmet gluten-free treats and no-one will go hungry.
Our marvellously simple entertaining kit will help everyone stress less and enjoy more of their friends’ company. Better still we’ve got lots of easy entertaining recipe ideas for them too.
Gourmet popping corn
Popcorn has never tasted so good. Zaramama work directly with growers from all over the world to bring together the best corn in the world – each kernel has its unique colour, taste and texture, with no additives, colours or flavours.
- Popcorn loves fizz. Toss in a little butter and serve warm with a glass of your favourite bubbles.
Gluten free wafer crackers
These crispy numbers make a great addition to the cheeseboard. And none of your gluten-eating friends will notice the difference.
- Dip into easy gluten free dips like houmous, broad been & mint dip, artichoke & mint dip,and roasted abuergine dip..
- Use as a canape base: give gravadlax a good home with a dollop of crème fraiche.
Sun-dried tomato mix
A magical mix of sun dried tomatoes, olives, capers and garlic from Olive Branch.
- Dollop on your wafer crackers for the quickest of canapes
- Serve with left over turkey, slap some on your fish, stuff your chicken vreast or stir into gluten free pasta, serve with an egg frittata, or simply enjoy it with soft cheeses.
Truffle oil from Italy
The secret ingredient behind a super scrambled eggs and a brilliant bolognese.
- The rich “umami” flavour enhances anything from creamy chicken sauces to meat stews and cheeses. Drizzle daintily to bring out the best in risotto and mushroom soup.
Pineapple and Mango crisps
Fantastically fruity bites that can be served as an original nibble with drinks or...