5 minute Moroccan Chermoula
- Place everything except the water in the food processor and get whizzing.
- Drizzle in the water until all the ingredients have been blitzed to tiny pieces.
- Keep mixing the paste to reach your desired consistency - thicker for a paste, thinner for a sauce,until finely chopped. Like a pesto.
- Store in airtight containers in fridge or freezer until use. It'll keep for a week in the fridge.
- Baste the paste on chicken and steak before sizzling on the BBQ for a mega marinade.
- This makes a fabulous finishing sauce for chicken,shellfish and meat.