Bresaola with rocket, parmesan and lemon
- Remove bresaola from fridge and arrange 4 slices on each plate.
- Cut off the stalky bits of rocket, so it is mainly the leafy ends you have left. Arrange 4 on each plate, without hiding the bresaola.
- Use a vegetable peeler to shave the parmesan block into thin slices. Share these out over the 4 plates.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the bresaola and rocket on each plate.
- Place a lemon wedge on each plate and serve.
- Bresaola is air-dried, cured beef. As it hasn’t been cooked it may not be suitable for people who are pregnant.
- If you have truffle-infused olive oil, try drizzling that over instead of the olive oil – the truffle flavour works really well.