- Throw the prepared ingredients in a big pretty bowl.
- Whisk the mayo, yoghurt and lime juice in a little bowl (or shake in a sealed jar). Season with salt to your taste.
- Dress the salad and toss it about 'til all the ingrredients are coated.
- Serve with a BBQ, buffet or picnic.
- Unlike its more leafy friends, this structured salad will hold up over time on a warm summer's day, making it perfect for weekend barbecues, picnics and buffets.
- Throw in some croutons fo added crunch and to make it more filling.
- For gluten free, check the ham and mayo.
- For veggies leave out the ham.