Easy greek salad
I like to call this ‘Crete Salad’ as I use these amazing olive oil and balsamic vinegar sprays that I picked up in Crete. Balsamic spray is pure genius as it stops you overdressing the salad.
- Lay green salad in big bowl.
- Scatter over the cucumber, red peppers, tomatoes and olives.
- Sprinkle the feta and spring onions on top.
- Spray (or drizzle) your olive oil and balsamic over the top, season with freshly ground pepper. Serve immediately.
- Don’t be tempted to add salt to this – there is no need as you get it from the feta and olives.
- For vegetarians: ensure the feta cheese you choose is made with a vegetarian rennet – some are not.