- Peel cucumber using a vegetable peeler, then cut it in half lengthways and scoop all the seeds out
- Cut the cucumber into thin strips lengthways, then turn sideways to chop into small pieces
- Wash mint, pick leaves and chop into small pieces
- Place yoghurt, chopped cucumber and chopped mint into bowl.
- Add salt and olive oil then mix thoroughly.
- Keep chilled until you need it.
- You can use natural yoghurt instead – but make sure it is not a set yoghurt as that won’t mix so well
- Tzatziki goes beautifully with pomegranate lamb kebabs