Lime and yoghurt chicken with peanut and quinoa
- Preheat your fan oven to 180 deg C.
- Juice the limes.
- Mix roughly 2/3 of the lime juice with the rest of the ingredients and rub all over the chicken in a roasting tray.
- Bake skin side up in the oven til done. Around 25-30 mins depending on the size of your thighs .
- Meanwhile rinse 1 mug full of quinoa 3 times in cold water. This removes the bitter icky taste that makes people hate quinoa.
- Bring 2 mugs full of salted water to a boil. Add the rinsed quinoa. Cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and sit for 2-3 mins.
- Add the remaining lime juice, a big splash of good olive oil and fluff with a fork.
- Serve with the chicken and a gorgeous green salad.