Mozzarella, sundried tomato & rocket omelette
- Heat your oven to low (to warm your plates and our first omelette while you cook a second).
- Heat a good quality non stick medium frying pan to a medium heat with a knob of butter.
- Beat two eggs and add to the pan. Cook for a minute or two. Push a few times into the centre to make some ripples. Always use a plastic utensil.
- After a couple of minutes it should start to solidify. Tear up your mozzarella (or use the balls or cherry variety for ease) and scatter across the omelette.
- Chop the sundried tomatoes and scatter half over the top.
- When the omelette is cooked to your liking (for baveuse, you'll want it soft but some prefer it cooked to brown), scatter a good handful of the rocket all over, then fold onto a plate to serve.
- Repeat for your next guest.
- Serve hot with some extra rocket on the side drizzled with olive oil. Peas always go nicely too.