Pear, parmesan and prosciutto rolls
- Peel core and divide your pear into between 8 and 12 long sections.
- Place into a bowl with the juice of half a lemon, season with salt and pepper, toss the pears in the juice and leave to one side.
- Slice your Parmesan into very thin slices (or shavings) a little smaller than your pear slices.
- Cut your Prosciutto ham lengthways into long rollable pieces as wide as the pear.
- On a section of Prosciutto ham, lay one slice of pear, one slice of Parmesan, 2-3 rocket leaves and a drizzle of balsamic, and roll it up – the contact of the ham on the ham will keep it held together.
- Repeat until you run out of an ingredient.
- Check the Prosciutto ham is gluten free if your guests require it.
- This needs to be made fresh as the ingredients don’t last long in the warm.