Pork and clams
- Preheat oven to 200C and brown pork fillet in ovenproof pan then finish off in the oven.
- Once pork is in the oven, lightly poach fennel.
- Lightly fry chorizo and remove from pan leaving the oil to fry onion, chilli and garlic till soft (add a splash of olive oil if needed).
- Add white wine and reduce for 5 mins.
- Rinse clams and add with fish stock to onion etc, cover and steam till clams open.
- Taste Broth and season as needed.
- To serve, start with pork fillet sliced in medallions, pour over clams and broth. sprinkle with chorizo, dress with fennel and parsley.
- Serve immediately.
- Serve with a Vinho Verde from Portugal.
- Other cuts of boneless pork can work instead of fillet, but perhaps not belly.