Quick and easy cauliflower rice
- Put your cauliflower florets in the food processor and blitz for 10 seconds, until the cauliflower is of a rice / couscous consistency.
- Heat a large frying pan on a medium heat, add the coconut oil or olive oil.
- Fry the red onion for 3 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower and stir fry for 5-10 minutes.
- Scatter over the chilli at the end - either as a garnish (bit hotter) or during the last minutes of cooking (less powerful).
- Season to taste with sea salt and pepper and a gentle squeeze of lemon, serve immediately.
- Serve as a rice with Asian dishes like Lime, ginger & chilli sea bass, Thai curries and Chinese food.
- If making for children, go light on the chilli!
- This dish needs a food processor.