Spinach and potato soup
- In large saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Sauté the onions until softened, about 3 mins.
- Add in garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Now, carefully add the stock and potatoes. Bring to a simmer.
- Continue to simmer, you may need to lower the heat, until potatoes are falling apart and fork tender about 10 - 15 minutes.
- Stir in the spinach and cook for another two minutes. (A little longer if frozen)
- Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice, cayenne pepper and salt.
- Pour into blender and blend until ultra smooth.
- Taste and season again if necessary.
- Serve immediately hot. Also good cold!
Experiment with more seasoning and additional veg.