Thai lime chicken
- Chop chicken into bite sized pieces and leave in a bowl with lime juice and zest.
- Stir well and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Start cooking rice.
- Heat the oil in the pan or wok over a high heat.
- Add the chicken pieces and stir fry for 4 - 5 minutes until golden.
- Add the chilli, stir fry for 1 more minute, add coconut milk, fish sauce and half the coriander and spring onions.
- Cook for few minutes.
- Serve with rice remaining coriander and spring onions sprinkled over.
- For more flavour / heat, add chillies at the marinade stage.
- For more veg, add thai aubergines or courgette.
- Replace rice with quick cauliflower rice for a lighter dish.
- To ensure gluten free, make sure Thai fish sauce is a gluten free version.